Breast Feeding Class
Took our first breast feeding class last night. Learned a lot about latching and caring for the baby. It was a long class and I get pretty uncomfortable sitting still so, here is the shortened version.
- Baby should make a fish face with both upper and lower lip extended
- Baby's body should face Mom's body
- It may take practice and patience
- Watch videos online
- Sometimes it helps to rub the outer breast toward baby
- It's a great way to help build baby's immune system
- Breast feeding helps mom lose weight
I'm not a breastfeeding coach or medical professional. Consult your doctor if you have questions.